This blog is mainly here to make you smile but I will try to make you think at least a little tiny bit :) I am going to fill this page with top ten's, quotes and useless facts! Aren't you excited!? I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I do! And now since this is a blog partly about quotes I will inform you of my favorite quote! Wait for it...Are you ready for it? Ok I think you have waited long enough so here it is...
"Smile, Jesus loves you!"

Monday, September 5, 2011

Top Ten Good Ways to Treat People


1. Speak to People - There is nothing so nice as a cheerful word or greeting.  

2. Smile at People - It takes 72 muscles to frown, only 14 to smile. 

3. Call People by Name -  The sweetest music to anyone's ears is the sound of his own name. 

4. Be Friendly and Helpful - If you would have friends, be a friend. 

5. Be Cordial - Speak and act as if everything you do is a genuine pleasure.

6. Be Genuinely - Interested in people.  You can like at least a few things about everybody.  

7. Be Generous - With praise - Cautious with criticism.

8. Be Considerate - With the feelings of others.  There are usually three sides to a controversy - Yours, the 
other fellow's and the right side.

9. Be Alert - to give service.  What counts most in life is what we do for others.  

10. Add to This - A good sense of humor, a big dose of patience and a dash of humility - and you will be rewarded many-fold.  



Useless Fact

The bagpipe was originally made from the liver of a dead sheep.



Quote
"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."  ~Michael Jordan




~I really want to try to use these top 10's every day!  I think that if we used these every day God would be quite happy with us.  
~It is really pretty gross to think about the first person who might have played on that bagpipe...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment