This blog is mainly here to make you smile but I will try to make you think at least a little tiny bit :) I am going to fill this page with top ten's, quotes and useless facts! Aren't you excited!? I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I do! And now since this is a blog partly about quotes I will inform you of my favorite quote! Wait for it...Are you ready for it? Ok I think you have waited long enough so here it is...
"Smile, Jesus loves you!"

Sunday, September 11, 2011

So since everybody else seems to be doing these kinds of things I decided that I should do one two.  So here is a quote and I will give you four names and you have to guess who said it.  I'll give out the answer next Sunday (If I remember)  Have fun! :)
 
"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand."

a. Zig Ziglar
b.Mark Twain
c. Helen Keller 
d.Benjamin Franklin  

No comments:

Post a Comment