Thangs I've learned in the South Part 1
1. A possum is a flat animal that sleeps in the middle of the road
2. Onced and Twiced are words
3. If it grows, it'll stick ya and if it crawls, it'll bite cha!
4. It's not a shopping cart its a buggy
5. Jaw-P? Means did y'all go to the bathroom?
6. People actually grow and eat okra
7. Fixinto is one word. It means I'm fixing to do that
8. Iced tea is appropriate for all meals and you start drinking it when you're two. Folks in the south do like a little tea with their sugar
9. Many think that deer season is a national holilday
10. You carry jumper cables in your car for your OWN car
Useless Fact
In chess, there are 169,518,829,100,544,000,000,000,000,000 ways to play the first ten moves.
Quote
Algebra is an evil Sudoku game of torture! ~Mary Jackson
E's Thoughts
~You guys know that I am kind of from the north. Both my parents are from Michigan and I lived there a couple of years and we still go up there every year for vacation. So I thought that these were absolutely hilarious! It is very true, some people in the north don't even know what okra is! If Dawson looks at this I put number ten up just for him! ;)
~This is exactly why I don't play chess! There are just too many options!
~Mary said this in algebra class and I can't say that I completely agree with her.............yet
Ha, Ha, Ha... very funny Elisha...
ReplyDeleteGeometry isn't THAT bad, it's more like a... yeah, you're right Sam.
ReplyDeleteHaha it took me forever to get the Jaw-P thing! Man, I feel like a blonde more and more each day. ;) lol
ReplyDelete