This blog is mainly here to make you smile but I will try to make you think at least a little tiny bit :) I am going to fill this page with top ten's, quotes and useless facts! Aren't you excited!? I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I do! And now since this is a blog partly about quotes I will inform you of my favorite quote! Wait for it...Are you ready for it? Ok I think you have waited long enough so here it is...
"Smile, Jesus loves you!"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Top 10's, useless fact and quote of the week!



Top 10 Odd Medical Record Statements
(These are supposedly found on patient's charts)
10. "The skin was moist and dry."
9. "The patient lives at home with his mother, father, and pet turtle, who is presently enrolled in day care three times a week."
8. "The patient was in his usual state of good health until his airplane ran out of gas and crashed."
7. "The patient was to have a bowel resection. However, he took a job as stockbroker instead."
6. "I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy."
5. "While in the emergency room, she was examined, X-rated and sent home."
4. "She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life until 1989 when she got a divorce."
3. "When she fainted, her eyes rolled around the room."
2. "She is numb from her toes down."
1. "The baby was delivered, the cord clamped and cut, and handed to the pediatrician, who breathed and cried immediately."

Useless fact
There is a sea squirt found in the seas near Japan that digests its own brain. When the sea squirt is mature, it permanently attaches itself to a rock. At this point it does not need to move anymore and has no need for a brain. So, waste not want not, it eats it. 

Quote
"You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him."


E's thoughts:  I have just got to say that number 2 and 3 on the top ten's are my absolute favorites and haven't you always wanted to know about the sea squirt who eats it's own brain?  You guy's be sure to share your thought's on this!  I am expecting a lot of feedback, no pressure of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment